Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 10-09-2003, 05:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Stolen!! 1969 Catalina, 2dr hard top. Vicinity of 107th Ave & Indian School road. Phoenix, Az. Taken at Approx 2:00 pm mountain time on thursday the 9th of October. Yellow with Black interior, 428, T400 trans. Arizona Lisc. plate # 666-HRZ. Son was out of town today & his neighbors stood there & watched it being stolen! & Did nothing!! Reward offered!!!

[This message was edited by mechanickeith on October 09, 2003 at 09:31 PM.]

POCI.org
Old 10-09-2003, 05:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Stolen!! 1969 Catalina, 2dr hard top. Vicinity of 107th Ave & Indian School road. Phoenix, Az. Taken at Approx 2:00 pm mountain time on thursday the 9th of October. Yellow with Black interior, 428, T400 trans. Arizona Lisc. plate # 666-HRZ. Son was out of town today & his neighbors stood there & watched it being stolen! & Did nothing!! Reward offered!!!

[This message was edited by mechanickeith on October 09, 2003 at 09:31 PM.]

POCI.org
Old 10-09-2003, 11:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: Pontiac Heaven in the Arizona desert & above the White mountains in the cool country of eastern Az

Sorry what happened Keith. That is right near where Brian and Colleen live. I'm headed over there tomorrow to run some errands. If I hear anything, I'll contact you, pronto!
Steve www.pontiacheaven.org

Hosting-
23rd annual Pontiac Heaven weekend- Phoenix pending due to covid
Pontiac Heaven Museum in process
Phil 2:11
Old 10-10-2003, 04:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

That's jacked. Neighbors didn't even call the cops?

Old 10-10-2003, 10:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Catalina has been recovered!!!! Just got the call from the Phoenix PD. One of my son's neighbors saw a car pull up, 2 guy's get out & get in my son's car yesterday! She wrote down the lisc # of the other car. The PD caught them & they did recover the car. According to the PD we will have some reassembly to do. Reinstall engine & trans, stereo, some other stuff. But main thing is they caught the Ba$tard$ & the Catalina will be back on the road soon!!! Car was at an apartment complex about 1 mile from where it was taken from. They couldnt have gone very far, only had about 3 gallons in it! Talk about quick work by the Police!! Thanks!!!

POCI.org
Old 10-11-2003, 04:05 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Glad to hear it was recovered! Did they trash it, or just try to strip it for profit? I hope the losers are in jail, or else we might have to put together a Pontiac posse and put some smack down old west style!

You're lucky you got it back before it was whacked into a lowrider with a chebby engine, pneumatic suspension, and swing out velvet bucket seats! Oh, yeah, and don't forget all that audacious chrome and gold plating with a tiny chain steering wheel!

A few years ago my buddy served jury duty downtown, and parked in a lot across the street from Sheriff Joe's HQ. When he came out from performing his civic duty, instead of his 89 Z24 cavalier he found a pile of window glass. It was recovered abandoned in west Phx, fairly trashed with gang grafitti, the dash ripped apart to steal a factory cassette radio, and the column all mashed up. He was able to sell it for little more than the cost to haul it away to the boneyard.

I hope the b@st@rds who stole your car will enjoy "fish" status soon over in Florence!!

]-Z

"...ridge reamer and ring compressor? Do they have tools like that?"

Old 10-11-2003, 08:22 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via MSN to Bud Lyons

Hopefully Uncle Joe will give them some new pink nightys and the chance to camp out in a tent.

My Rig's a little old, but that don't mean she's slow.

Only two defining forces have ever offered their life for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
One for your soul; the other for your freedom
Old 10-11-2003, 05:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Glad to hear you recovered your car. Nice to know the neighbor did the right thing. (Where's that tree and rope,or maybe drag them around awhile tied to the bumper.) Hope the car and you guys will be ok. I've been a victim and I still have that fear and the fear I've what I might do if I catch someone.

Old 10-12-2003, 07:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

One of the thieves is in juvie hall & the other one is 20. He IS in tent city!!! Sheriff Joe will take good care of him!! He just got out of there on bail last week for car theft. No bail this time!! Here is the sickest part of this whole ordeal::: They were going to put the engine/trans in a CAMARO!!!!! I almost cried when I heard that!!

POCI.org
Old 10-12-2003, 11:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Gald to hear you got the car and parts back. Still proves why they need to eliminate bail for some. Oh, does anyone remember why horse theives were hung? Needs to apply again.

Old 10-14-2003, 03:35 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Neighbor's came through in a pinch! Glad you recovered the car!!!!!

Rodney

Outlaw Pontiac Racers Association
"For Those Who Live the Legend"

"WELCOME TO THE NO SPIN ZONE!"