Old 05-30-2007, 03:26 PM

Talking Rubberneck woes in Los Angeles....

What happens when 2 66 Catalinas are driving together in Los Angeles....
THIS:
I loaned a friend my 66 Catalina Coupe while his truck was being repaired at my friends body shop. Today we had to get together for a meeting. I just happened to be driving my 66 Catalina Wagon and he was in my Coupe. I was following him to our destination and sitting in a turn lane... All of a sudden CRASH!!! The guy next driving in the lane next to us was staring at the two behemoths and didnt see the RED LIGHT!!! Well needless to say he rearended the car in front of him.... The funny thing is as I was making my turn he looked at me and just smiled and laughed as I went by....
Now, should I really feel bad or should I be thankfull of his sacrifice in appreciation of classic Pontiac history....

NOT!!!!

Oh yeah.. Here's the culprets:

Last edited by obnxshz; 07-21-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:29 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Talking

That's a good one and I have to admit that I have almost been guilty of doing the same thing.
On a sort of related topic, I saw a guy rear end someone else in the city while watching a beautiful woman on the sidewalk on the other side of the road. I just happen to be walking behind her.

Old 05-31-2007, 10:10 AM

I know that feeling, One night me and my wife were coming home from dallas in my bird and a guy and his buddy came up real fast on my right side to look at my car and they gave me the thumbs up, then proceeded to take the exit ramp curve, posted at 20 mph I know they were doing at least 70 because that is what I was doing, we actually heard them (over the flowmasters) hit the reflector posts and go in the grass, that is funny....

Old 05-31-2007, 01:50 PM

Similar but quite different at the same time. Cruising the main drag at a crall speed in my 73 Duster. Quike look over to the sidwalk at two totally stuning blonds. Make your mouth drop type. Hit the Toreno in front of me. My fault. Luckely we were going so slow there was no damage. Guy was pretty mad. I just pointed over and shrugged my shoulders and he said O'.

Old 06-04-2007, 08:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Back in 91 my friends dad bought a 87 Vette convertible. He let us take it out one night. We were cruising the mall trying to be cool. These two girls passed us and were looking dead at us when the rear ended the car in front of them. The funniest thing I ever saw, kind of what you would see in a movie.

Check out my sons blog, www.driftundertheradar.com