Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 12-09-2020, 07:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Trynsave

Someone called me and asked me if I still needed a steering wheel and I said I did. They gave me the address and I mailed the check. Only after I mailed the check did I find out it was trynsave because I didn’t remember his real name. He has called me twice drunk now and harassed me, he even asked me if I knew when Dewayne Allman died which was several years before I was born. I don’t know where that came from but anyway don’t buy anything from him.

Old 12-16-2020, 05:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Follow up to this, trynsave called me sober and says he mailed me the steering wheel but couldn’t tell me my name and address. I stopped payment on the check when he started bitching about how much it cost to ship item but couldn’t tell me where he shipped it. I blocked his number when he called me twice in an hour drunk just wanting to talk at this point I’m out no money but have no wheel. If it shows up I’ll mail him another check