Old 03-25-2012, 09:18 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexs73gto View Post
I have sold 2 NASA hoods in the last 6 months, they were both in good shape as good as the pic of the red one in the post, & I got $ 500.00 each & they came from several hours away to get them & were happy to get them when they did. Hold on the the hood you will get at least $ 500.00 out of it if the bottom side is as good looking as the top side. But make sure that both sides are good & not rusted out. Thats the key it has to be a good hodd, one that you can clean up , paint & put on. Not one that will need several hours of work just to make it be ok. GOOD hoods bring the money, as like any part the better parts get the bucks.
This hood is worth the money, I have sold several thousand dollars in parts for this guy, I had someone on this forum drive up from memphis Tn and pay more than the asking price for parts he got due to the great condition, so economy is usually not a factor its finding someone in need of what you have.
I am going to pick this hood up and get it cleaned and ready but the guy with the GTO will have the first shot at it, I just hate to see a hood like this get cut up and altered. If he passes then on to CL and E-pay, More pics to come

Old 11-12-2020, 12:57 AM

Got a 1975 grand lemans just wondering what hoods and fenders may fit

Old 11-12-2020, 02:19 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Door man View Post
Got a 1975 grand lemans just wondering what hoods and fenders may fit
'73-'75 will fit. '76-'77 fenders "may" fit but the later hood will not fit the '73-'75. The later hood is "flatter" near the outboard edges in the front nearest the headlights.

Old 11-12-2020, 08:43 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Only 73-75 fenders will fit.