Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 01-24-2017, 07:17 PM

Default Bob Vidan A++

Bought a set of grills from Bob Vidan, and they arrived today. Most pleased with how quick and well packed. Nice when a guy takes the extra time to do all he can to assure parts don't get damaged in transport.

Thanks Bob,
Dan

Old 02-03-2018, 10:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I bought a little clock insert for a 62 Catalina dash. Kind of an insignificant part, but mine had some stress cracks in the plastic. Bob said he has a pretty good one. Well, it was more than pretty good! It was in excellent condition and he said he had cleaned and polished it before shipment. I was prepared to pay significantly more for it than it cost and had been looking for one for over a year. High praise for this seller. And he has allot of rare and weird parts.

Old 04-17-2019, 10:08 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I’ve bought several parts for my 69. Great guy, great price, great parts, great shipping, great communication!

Old 03-20-2021, 03:00 AM

Dittos