Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 02-10-2021, 12:10 AM

Default Mach Development- Thumbs up.

Hello

Long time lurker but I had some recent work done by Mach Development and Bud Yancy.

Separated a water crossover on my Performer manifold and cleaned it up real nice. Applied Tech LIne heat insulating ceramic for me on it. He also created some AN fuel bleed return line fittings for me. Did a lot of little extras ( drill and tap some bad threads) for no extra charge

He works out of his property and he's got a engine break in stand- easy guy to work with and I will likely send my 455 there when the time comes for freshening. He does have Poncho experience. Pricing didn't seem so bad for the work he was quoting. YMMV.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: jpg manifold.jpg

1970 LeMans Sport / 455 / TH350 / 3:42 Posi