Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 04-06-2021, 11:17 AM
Senior Chief

Default G-Force

Good morning,

I've been shopping around for a 4L80E cross-member for my 68 firebird. G-force seems to have what I'm looking for but I've not done business with these folks before.

I went to their website and attempted to place an order but their system seemed to have some processing problems. I tried to contact them. They seem to prefer to do business via email and through their website "contact us" form. I explained the difficulties and the response was rather simply, try it again. Their email response didn't include a person's name or phone number. I get a sense that they may do more business through distributors than direct with end-users but I'm really not sure.

Anyone familiar with this outfit?

Northwind with XFlow TBI
4L80E
3.50:1 Rear
Old 04-11-2021, 04:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I can't help with the company.

This is the xmember I am going to use.

https://americanpowertrain.com/shop/...ll-automatics/