THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 09-17-2022, 08:37 AM

thanks guys for the replies
I think i will go all-in with some of the ultrasonics, mint spray and sticky traps as well to see if the mice are still present.

I've bought plastic tubs to store all paper goods so no more available nest material. Also no food left un tubbed.

hope for the best

Old 09-24-2022, 08:34 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Our place in the Texas Hill Country had a mouse problem in the metal building I built for a shop, etc. When the exterminator was out doing his quarterly treatment of the house I mentioned it to him and he said, “I’ll take care of that.” He went to his truck and got a bucket that had little 2” square packets of some blue chemical and he just tossed them all around the base of the walls inside the building. He explained that the mice would eat through the packet and about 10 minutes later “get a real headache.” Sure enough, I went out there the next day and there were dead mice everywhere. Now I just have him treat this building every time he’s out and I only rarely find any evidence of rodent activity. I don’t know what the packets are, but they work and there’s no waiting.