Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 03-24-2018, 08:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I look at Street Outlaws in a similar way I look at the WWE. Is it real racing in the traditional sense? No. But it is entertaining and brings in a large audiance of racers and non-racers. Most important to the vendors possibly supplying parts, it brings in a much younger demographic, which the vendors crave. Same with the WWE. Is it real wrestling? No. But lots and lots of people enjoy watching it, myself included. Again, a young demographic. Chief has a real Pontiac powered car, we should be celebrating that fact. If he would run it in a timed full quarter mile, it would likely be in the top 10 all time quickest. Again, some of the "entertainers" in the WWE are real athletes and used to be top college wrestlers. Now they are "sports entertainers". I look at Chief as a "racing entertainer". Nothing wrong with that. I hope whatever he runs, he stays at the top of "the list".

Old 03-24-2018, 08:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJr455TA View Post
I don’t blame Bill for wanting his name on Chief’s car. I’m just saying some Pontiac folks get a little carried away with the street outlaws nonsense. Chief brought a lot of good attention to the Pontiac world, but time slips and heads up class racing means more than a silly TV show that’s dumbed down and marketed towards non racers. If Chief makes a return to Duck’s race and run’s faster than his previous best of 3.99 with standard port E-Heads, I’ll be the first one to congratulate Bill, but until then the CV1 is unproven and overhyped. Hell maybe he’ll gain 100 or so CFM only to go a little faster just like how Fulton did lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Again you're not paying attention or just ignoring what CV1's did for Fulton.
Faster with more weight and less N2O. At Beech Bend the KRE n/a dragster was only slightly quicker ET. Fulton had slightly more MPH. Ask George how bad traction was along the whole 1/4mile.

Have you been to any events Dick raced at that year?

Scott asked but I see no answer. "So what do you run and is it impressive enough that a vender wants to be a part of it?"

You don't know Bill, you don't know Chief, you don't know Mr Fulton, you show low post count, less than a year here, and haven't even told us your real name. Yet you seem to know things from long before. Amazing you have made all these judgements in such short time. Perhaps you're on under a different name???

Old 03-24-2018, 09:31 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckmastr View Post
Sure don't
I'm not trying to get into a pissing match with you Billy but you say things like " it was with in OUR budget..you talk a lot of smack about others programs to not have any skin in the game... your like the little chiwawa that is mouthing off behind the bulldog ( Tony) he is the one that owns and finances the entire car as Well as drives ...correct?
I saw u once at 75/80 dragway... I think u were pit bitching for Ralph H. That day....
You might want to tone down your smack talk until you yourself have some skin in the game.. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...
And before you go down the road Jack tried, let me clear things up for you about my funny car... I had 42k of my own money and countless hours tied up in it..42k was a lot for me as I had 2 kids in private school ..still do as well as one at university of Houston now... . it was a team effort with me and my dad..closest we had ever been my entire life.. well worth the money! he had equal money in it... it cost me a marriage witch worked out for the best... but I had a lot of skin in the game ... you?

Last edited by Scott Roberts; 03-24-2018 at 09:37 PM.
Old 03-24-2018, 09:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

If he is a flaming a hole and knows everything I may know the answer.

Old 03-24-2018, 09:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Roberts View Post
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...
You are wrong I DO have "skin in the game" Money and Time. I guess if it will help you I can email receipts ..... SMH You have no idea how our deal works. But thanks for caring.

6.98 @ 199mph
4.53 @ 164mph

Last edited by wreckmastr; 03-24-2018 at 09:56 PM.
Old 03-24-2018, 09:54 PM
Suspended

Quote:
You are wrong I DO have "skin in the game" Money and Time. I guess if will help you I can email receipts ..... SMH You have no idea how our deal works. But thanks for caring.
Ruff ruff...little guy..

Old 03-24-2018, 10:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Pontiac Power!

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 03-25-2018, 03:00 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
In several different threads and posts you have said how it's so much cheaper to build a power adder combo. I find that laughable.
When we're talking about max effort combos here not street stuff power adders cost as much if not more! Max effort combos require quite a few "one off" items you just don't build one with off the shelf chit. If it was so much cheaper and affordable don't you think everyone would be doing it.
Talk about things you have first hand knowledge of not what so and so told you.
What is the valve spring like on a high effort NA engine with a 1.1"-1.2" lift cam ? How often do you have to check them ? Pac springs for my junk to be 450$. How much are those springs ?
That is the kind of thing I was referring to. People now are building turbo stock block/head combos that are running 9s and driving to the track. Do that with a aftermarket block and a decent used set of heads can make 1600+ HP and still drive it. You dont have to spin them to the moon either. 8000+RPM NA engines are cubic dollar destroyers. No fancy pans, dry sump, billet pistons, 1500$ring packs, 8 counterweight cranks either.
Common sense dictates things, nature dictates things.
None of it is inexpensive. Its like you are trying to money shame me or something. It takes 2 guys to fund "your" car.(but you get the brown end of the stick) If you want to tell us all about your "one off" things to make yourself feel like a big shot, knock yourself out.
But I do not think for one second you had to pay 30K+ for a one off top end to make your power. Could have done it with Dons RAV heads and a F3. Chump change comparatively.
Don't big shot me because you got money. You work hard and all and can spend it how you like. Just trying to figure out your deal. Give hard earned money and time to a car you don't own, don't get to take down the track. But he "lets" you be the online guy, brag about it and show pics.
That's a great deal. I find it laughable.
Tell you what, nobody is going to run my timing up right in front of me and burn my engine up.

Last edited by Dragncar; 03-25-2018 at 03:06 AM.
Old 03-25-2018, 07:16 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Commiefornia, full of fruits and nuts.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 03-25-2018, 08:53 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Dragncar please build a engine that can make a 3700 pound car run like theirs does. Wear them out then you will be a bad ass. Until that point it just looks like your a jealous man trying to down play what they have done. My ride will be 1000 pounds lighter and slower than them. I must play with people in my league. I cannot offer advice to people heavier and faster. Well this guy and that guy. I know this I know that. It's all bs. Real numbers on paper from your ride. That's what's up. How much money it took to get there? Irrelevant because it's their money. Some people can spend a grand like you spend a hundred. They.make more and can spend more. It makes some people feel better to pick apart what people did to get to the top but guess what. They are at the top and your just making excuses below. Pease

Old 03-25-2018, 09:58 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Billy and Tony should slow the car down so the butt hurt doesn’t flow so bad out of some.

Also, they should be punished and donate some horsepower to the less fortunate and they should be ashamed of there white privilege.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 03-25-2018, 09:59 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWilkie View Post
Again you're not paying attention or just ignoring what CV1's did for Fulton.
Faster with more weight and less N2O. At Beech Bend the KRE n/a dragster was only slightly quicker ET. Fulton had slightly more MPH. Ask George how bad traction was along the whole 1/4mile.

Have you been to any events Dick raced at that year?

Scott asked but I see no answer. "So what do you run and is it impressive enough that a vender wants to be a part of it?"

You don't know Bill, you don't know Chief, you don't know Mr Fulton, you show low post count, less than a year here, and haven't even told us your real name. Yet you seem to know things from long before. Amazing you have made all these judgements in such short time. Perhaps you're on under a different name???
You have a man crush on Fulton don’t you?

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 03-25-2018, 10:08 AM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefbigb View Post
Tom you sent me the messages. I sent a reply. Twist things as you please. I sent you my contact information. It stops there. I will not play your stupid childish games. Personal attacks on people's education/ financial status and life choices speaks volumes of your character.
Lets be clear for the board here.
YOU sent me a pm and stated that you had 3 race cars and two show cars, good for you. You also stated that I probably had a lot of debt after I replied that you have race cars and I have Patents. I replied that I have no debt. Lots of money in the bank, kids have no college loans and very good paying jobs, LARGE house has been paid off for 20+ years. So I said you were wrong.

You really don't like being told that you are wrong, chiefbigb.

Everyone has priorities and hobbies.
Mike and Eric like to drag race a Funny Car.
Dragncar wants to build a drag car/engine that fits HIS NEEDS.

I help people with Holley and Rochester Carb Tuning and Boost Questions.

So when you send me nasty PMs I for the most part ignore them or give you the actual info vs your misinformation in your PM.

Why don't we just get back to the thread, everyone knows Dragncar has a plan for his stuff.
I am TRYING to avoid conflicts in the forums and have been communicating by PMs, but you bring the war between Dragncar and I right back into these threads.

Are you bored with your life or just trying to bump up your post count?

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 03-25-2018, 10:20 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
Billy and Tony should slow the car down so the butt hurt doesn’t flow so bad out of some.

Also, they should be punished and donate some horsepower to the less fortunate and they should be ashamed of there white privilege.
Lol, that's good stuff there

Old 03-25-2018, 10:34 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Instead of answering all of this could a would a should a BS and D**k measuring junk.

Race is 3 weeks from yesterday. Are you ready?

Stan

David Vizard & Stan Weiss' IOP / Flow / Induction Optimization - Cam Selection Software
http://www.magneticlynx.com/DV
Download FREE 14 Trial IOP / Flow Software
http://www.magneticlynx.com/DV/Flow_..._Day_Trial.php
Pontiac Pump Gas List
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/pont_gas.htm
Using PMD Block and Heads List
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/pont_pmd.htm
Old 03-25-2018, 10:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Instead of answering all of this could a would a should a BS and D**k measuring junk.

Race is 3 weeks from yesterday. Are you ready?

Stan
I have no dog in this fight but...

All this smack talk and not a grudge race to be found.

Not like the old days where Dude and Rash would ripe each other apart and then actually line up and race.

Old 03-25-2018, 11:35 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
You have a man crush on Fulton don’t you?

Don't accuse me of cheating on you !

Old 03-25-2018, 11:43 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Pistons?

some have heard wreckmasters jokes about filling a 55 gallon drum with burned pistons during his nitrous days. what heads were on it?? NOT cv-1's

speaking of jokes,
when will the 'cherry bomb' be out this year for its first DNQ?

Old 03-25-2018, 12:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Tom I sent a reply to your message. I have had enough of your crap. I never accused you of being broke. I said you probably have more debt than me. You twist things around to make them what you want then make yourelf seem like a victim when you started the whole thing. You did it with George and others many times. I seem to remember you mentioning legal action at one point for slander. If I knocked you out I would have beat up a old man. If.I let you win I would have been beaten up by a old.man. It's a no win for me.

Old 03-25-2018, 12:23 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefbigb View Post
Tom I sent a reply to your message. I have had enough of your crap. I never accused you of being broke. I said you probably have more debt than me. You twist things around to make them what you want then make yourelf seem like a victim when you started the whole thing. You did it with George and others many times. I seem to remember you mentioning legal action at one point for slander. If I knocked you out I would have beat up a old man. If.I let you win I would have been beaten up by a old.man. It's a no win for me.
I feel your pain!

GTO George