Old 02-25-2021, 07:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 4 Core Harrison Radiator ID/ Info wanted

Both are 4 core Radiators with Harrison Tanks. Same style as 68 and up with tanks on sides.

1st Radiator has small tag with RN, no other numbers just 2 cut outs in tag, Right Tank has OC with a j in the middle, it's for automatic trans. I thought that this radiator could be identified by the metal tag.

2nd Radiator doesn't have metal tag, right tank has AZ with c2 in the middle of the tank code, also is a automatic trans., and has heater hose nipple near top.

I haven't found any info. on these. I figure they are not Pontiac. Any info. is appreciated.

I can send pics if needed.
Tapatalk not working on my phone for some reason.

thepontiacman@yahoo.com

USPS Money Orders or Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart money gram wire transfer -preferred payments.

If Payment doesn't show up in 3-4 days, I move on to the next person that wants it.

Serious Inquiries Only - Shipping Isn't Free.
Old 02-26-2021, 07:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Here's pics

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

USPS Money Orders or Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart money gram wire transfer -preferred payments.

If Payment doesn't show up in 3-4 days, I move on to the next person that wants it.

Serious Inquiries Only - Shipping Isn't Free.
Old 02-26-2021, 01:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Certainly look like a 68-72 GM A-body radiators. Can't find the RN code anywhere.

Old 02-26-2021, 01:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

First one,
small original Harrison tag code RM. Wide core. small tag is early style, any barely legible numbers on it, 300xxx (?)
another clue... upper cooler line connection is waaaay high on the tank.
Believe it's a 4 core out of a '65-66 Pontiac B series with AT/AC, bigger engine & AT.

Might PM member mgarblik, Mike ought to be able to give you dimensions & confirm.

2nd 4 core Harrison rad....
another wide 4 core... How wide is the core itself?
The mitered top AX passenger tank was used in '73. March '72 embossed pass tank would line up with that. The upper port on that AX pass tank, made my mind race to 4 core pickup, but that's not right, have owned a '74 Custom Dlx with 454 M40, & have stripped several other '73-75 454 pickup rads, the port is in slightly different spot than that era of 4 core pickup. .

Would bet you have torn down quite a few Bonne's & GrandVilles. Have quick parted quite a few '71-73's here as well. If its not a radiator from a '73 Bonne or GV, good possibility it's out of a '73 or 74 Riveria. Know I've pulled a Harrison 4 core with that exact upper port.