Old 03-17-2021, 12:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by lust4speed View Post
They have a strange way of explaining it, but if taken in the context that you run your finger around the edge in a clockwise direction the first mark you come to is the 0°.

If on the engine and the timing marks are at the top, the mark towards the passenger side is 0° and the mark towards the driver's side is 6°.

Since they only produce one aftermarket hub for 64-67; the 1966 and 1967 cars get a hub with an extra and unnecessary mark to confuse the issue. With the later 66-67 engines I usually fill the extra mark in with JB weld and paint it over so there won't be a chance of using the wrong mark later on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
I have seen several of the off-shore harmonic balancers fail over the years.

And I have never seen a ATI balancer fail. (or a Pioneer Balancer fail.

Just lucky I guess. I use only ATI balancers personally. They have all been the 4 bolt
later style units. 2 are designed to run a serpentine belt FEAD System.

Tom V.
I run ATI as well never had a failure been very happy with them
Over the years

selling turbos and turbo related parts since 2005!