Industry Stuff new repro's, updates, other info.

Old 12-21-2010, 09:27 PM

Default 69-72 G.P, catalog

Been waiting on my 69-72 catalog to be sent. anyone know what's up?

Old 12-22-2010, 09:02 AM
Pypes Staff - Tech

Dear 71ModelJ, I'm guessing you are waiting for the 69-77 GP Catalog, right..? Thanks to the wonderful folks at the US Post office, there is a minumum requirement for the bulk mailings. This particular catalog needs a count of 118 to allow us to mail them out. We do not mail them out like the GTO or FB catalogs because there isn't that amount requests. Do me a favor and tell all your GP buddies to call and request one. That'll speed up the mailings. Also, if you want, you can download the catalog in the meantime and browse that way. If you do see something for your GP, you can always call in and order it over the phone, then request a catalog to be inserted into the package. Hopefully that clears things up. Thanks for keeping that GP alive..! GP Mike

Last edited by mrgto69; 12-22-2010 at 09:07 AM.
Old 12-22-2010, 02:23 PM
Senior Chief

i to have been waiting for one so my money has been going to ames.for a dollar to ship im sure your missing out on the people who want to buy from you.

Old 12-22-2010, 03:30 PM
Administrator

I can understand that it is frustrating waiting several weeks for us to send you a FREE catalog. We want you and everyone else who requests a catalog to have a copy.

However the cost to bulk-mail our catalogs is just under half the cost to send them std USPS. Considering that we send out thousands of catalogs each year, the annual cost difference is substantial. So that has been our trade-off for years, if you want one of our catalogs sent to you for FREE, it needs to be sent bulk-mail. If you do not want to wait for our next mailing, we'll be happy to send you a catalog std USPS (usually the next business-day) if you pay the shipping.

I'm sorry if your extended wait for a FREE catalog means that you don't want to do business with us. We have tried to provide alternate FREE ways to access the listing of our inventory (ie. the PDF copy of the catalog posted online, our Online Ordering system and staff that answer phone, email and forums questions).

Additionally, we should have enough catalog requests to send out a bulkmailing for each of our 3 Pontiac catalogs next week. All of you who submitted a request for a FREE catalog since our last mailing will be included in next weeks mailing.

Thanks
Steve

Old 12-22-2010, 07:34 PM
Senior Chief

no where in my post did i mention i would not do business with you if i did not get my FREE catalog.when im spending MY CASH i like to look at what im buying.maybe you can sneak one of those FREE catalogs to me in the thoulsands of other catalogs that you give out FREE. MERRY CHRISTMAS

Old 12-22-2010, 10:05 PM

Default G.P parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgto69 View Post
Dear 71ModelJ, I'm guessing you are waiting for the 69-77 GP Catalog, right..? Thanks to the wonderful folks at the US Post office, there is a minumum requirement for the bulk mailings. This particular catalog needs a count of 118 to allow us to mail them out. We do not mail them out like the GTO or FB catalogs because there isn't that amount requests. Do me a favor and tell all your GP buddies to call and request one. That'll speed up the mailings. Also, if you want, you can download the catalog in the meantime and browse that way. If you do see something for your GP, you can always call in and order it over the phone, then request a catalog to be inserted into the package. Hopefully that clears things up. Thanks for keeping that GP alive..! GP Mike
Thank's I'll do that. Just wondering if you tried to fabricate those lower quarter patches. That's the big part I need. From what I browsed at there's a lot of nice stuff there. Your doin a great job! Mike