Old 11-30-2014, 11:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default '60 Nine passenger wagon on eBay

NOT MINE.

Looks to be a good starting point. Lots of options including A/C and Tri-Power.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pontiac-Cata...US_Cars_Trucks

Old 12-02-2014, 12:55 AM
Suspended

Looks like a nice start with little rust. I spoke with the owner tonight before I saw you listed it here. His name is Mike and he is a Pontiac guy. The guy he bought it from is still alive and says he purchased it when it was approximately 3 yrs old, but says yes, it was a tri-power when he bought it. Someone tried to steal the tri-power off it a few years ago and the owner then put it on his shelf inside so it wouldnt disappear. Mike says the intake ports had oily rags stuffed into them, and when he took them out the ports looked clean and not rusty.

With light pressure he was unable to turn the motor over though. Since there is no trans in the car at the moment the engine is tied down in front to the cross member to keep it from rocking back, and it is difficult to get a breaker bar on the crank pulley bolt. Mike can give anyone interested more info...his # is in the ebay ad. Nice guy.