Old 05-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Original GM stud oiled rocker/ball/pushrod kits for sale.

4 sets of rocker arm/ball/pushrod for Pontiac (and GMC Pontiac based) V8 engines. GM part number 522974. Comes 4 sets to a box. NIB, box is in good condition dated 4-14-65. These are used on engines with stud oiling to the rockers (no oil holes in rocker). Used on GMC 316, 347 and 336 engines (NOT 288) and 56-60 Pontiac V8s. I'm asking $40 (plus shipping cost) for four sets of genuine GM parts in the one box. Picture available on request.

4 sets of rocker arm/ball/pushrod for Pontiac (and GMC Pontiac based) V8 engines. GM part number 522974. Comes 4 sets to a box. NIB, but box is pretty beat up. These are used on engines with stud oiling to the rockers (no oil holes in rocker). Used on GMC 316, 347 and 336 engines (NOT 288) and 56-60 Pontiac V8s. I'm asking $40 (plus shipping cost) for four sets of genuine GM parts in the one box. Picture available on request.

1 set of rocker arm/ball/pushrod for Pontiac (and GMC Pontiac based) V8 engines. GM part number 522974. Normally comes 4 kits to a box, but this is just one kit. NIB, but the box is pretty beat up. These are used on engines with stud oiling to the rockers (no holes in rocker). Used on GMC 316, 347 and 336 engines (NOT 288) and 56-60 Pontiac V8s. I'm asking $10 (plus shipping cost) for this set of genuine GM parts in the box. Picture available on request.

Kanter sells these new (not GM made) for $15 per set of rocker/ball/push rod.

I have one extra pushrod that I'll throw in to the first buyer of any of these 3 sets.

Old 03-21-2014, 03:55 PM
Senior Chief

Default early rockers

Bill, Please clearify the quantity of rockers per offer. Is it one motor's worth for $40 or 4 rocker/ball/pushrod for $40?\

thanks, Bill Klein