SOLD Parts The parts in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for reference.

Old 09-15-2021, 09:41 AM
Senior Chief

Default For Sale - Edelbrock 72cc Round Port Cylinder Heads - Chicagoland Area

I have a set of 340CFM Edelbrock 60509 round-port cylinder heads for sale.

Price is $1,950.00.

Buyer responsible for shipping with additional shipping insurance from zip code 60047 (heads reside in Wauconda IL – shipping point is Lake Zurich IL).

These cylinder heads were originally purchased from SD Performance back in 2006 as 72cc (# 60509) semi-finished heads that SD Performance completed as a 305CFM head/intake package. SD Performance converted the bathtub style chamber to their heart-shape chamber. I then had the cylinder heads max ported (as a standard port) by Calvin Hill (Hill Performance) to 340CFM along with adding stainless steel tubing to support each head bolt/stud access boss and 9/16 stainless steel tubing into the pushrod hole bosses. You can run up to a 1/2" pushrod (with shaft rockers) with good clearance still, if needed. The epoxy used was JB Weld and it turned out well. Epoxy would not be an option for a potential buyer if they choose to run ethanol as I have been told the epoxy MAY degrade over time, unless you apply a 'clear' paint to the epoxied area.

I CC'd these heads twice since the final valve-job and heart shape chamber mods were done and they CC'd right at 78CC's both times. Wanted to ensure accuracy by performing a CC test twice on each individual cylinder head.
The Edelbrock logo has been ground off the exhaust center-ports. These cylinder heads were Alodine coated when new and have fresh aluminum colored paint on them. Before applying paint I used Alumiprep etching.

Included are new (never run) Ferrea stainless steel, one-piece forged 6000 series valves, 2.19 intake and 1.77 exhaust, cut on a new Serdi valve cutting machine with a 5-angle valve job. They both measure the same height (5.344). The valve spring seats have been cut .050 for additional spring height adjustments, if needed. I also had the spring seat circumference opened up to 1.780 to run a valve spring cup. You can place an inside spring locator on top of the cup nicely to adjust spring height if needed. You can choose to run a 2”+ spring height easily with these heads. The heads have stamping identifiers on the outboard upper deck (where cylinder head meets valve cover) to keep each valve matched to its respective port if the valves are removed – 1A,2A,3A,4A, etc. & 1B,2B,3B,4B, etc. The cylinder heads have -10 oil drainback fittings added.

I have the original Edelbrock cylinder head and intake manifold boxes for shipping. UPS has already noted to me to add insurance protection I will need to ship in their packaging/shipping box. Be prepared for pricey shipping, but the items will be well-prepped/protected.

NOT included are valve springs, inside locators, retainers, locks or valve seals.

The price above/below includes the cylinder heads, valves, valve spring cups, water outlet nipples, pushrod guide plates and a set of intake gaskets made specifically for these heads. Also included at the asking price is an Edelbrock Victor 4150 style intake manifold that has been port-matched for these heads. Water cross-over has been separated from the intake manifold and is included. The intake manifold has been slightly modified to clearance the valley pan (where it seals to the heads) and valve covers.

I will not separate the intake from the cylinder heads.

I will be asking $1950.00 firm for the heads (as stated above) and the Victor 4150 style intake (included) that has been port-matched to these specific heads. Also included are the port molds and flow sheets to the new owner.

Money order or Bank check only. No person-to-person payments (aka PayPal). I will ship once funds are received. Buyer to pay shipping from zip code 60047 and that shipping charge MUST include additional shipping insurance. I can use FedEx or UPS from zip code 60047, based on preference. I have many good seller experiences aligned with items I have sold here. Look in the archives and solicit feedback from those buyers if needed.

Going in a different direction with my car plans.

PM me if interested. My PM box is clean. I can try to get an estimate for shipping if you can provide a zip code but please be patient for a response as I am busy at work, but I will get it done.

I will add pictures by the weekend (9/18-9/19) as the cylinder heads are currently in storage and not at my house.

Old 09-16-2021, 10:36 AM
Senior Chief

Default Pics

Adding some pics before I had the Edelbrock script ground off the exhaust center ports.

I only have one recent pic (with the motor on an engine stand with the tunnel ram) that shows the script removed.

Will have more after this weekend of the deck, intake and exhaust ports, valves, intake, accessories included, etc.

Forgot to mention previously this is a 4150 style Victor intake.

Thanks,
Pat
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2402.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	573164   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2401.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	573165   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0149 .jpg
Views:	233
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	573166  

Old 09-16-2021, 06:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Can you check shipping to 33771 , Largo Fl

Old 09-17-2021, 09:58 AM
Senior Chief

Yes, will check shipping to 33771. Will try today, if not, tomorrow morning.

Old 09-17-2021, 09:59 AM
Senior Chief

Heads are still for sale.

Old 09-17-2021, 02:41 PM
Senior Chief

Sale pending...