Old 06-23-2011, 02:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: The conservative enclave in a land of liberals; South Orange County, CA
Default '66 LeMans w/455 Fremont Z car very clean

I really hate doing this but.....it just is what it is....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...STRK:MESELX:IT

I would hope to sell her here, so I can at least watch the progress the new owner takes...there's so little that needs to be done....I'm really hoping she goes to a good home.

I have no idea what sort of price she'll bring...I'm thinking somewhere around the neighbourhood of $13,000, maybe less?

I know for sure she'll end up over $10K - the last '66 LeMans I saw on eBay sold for $8800 and there was a ratty looking 389 in the ratty looking engine bay and the interior was pretty shot.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Nice!

That's a really nice car! I love '66's. I have a post Tempest and a post Catalina. If I had room, ( I don't ) a post Le Mans would be nice to have too! Good luck with the sale, too bad you have to sell it......Rob

Old 07-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Noticed it's off of e-bay, did you sell it?

Old 07-03-2011, 08:47 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: The conservative enclave in a land of liberals; South Orange County, CA

Yes - local buyer, cash in hand. Not as much as I was hoping to get but there were only 2 days left on the auction and no one had bid on it so I went with the "one in the hand is worth two in the bush" theory.

My '67 Firebird is next on the block - but I'm keeping the GTO.