Suspension TECH Including Brakes, Wheels and tires

Old 08-15-2023, 11:21 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Anyone know this guy?

Ebay user name is ravjudge. I would like to contact him about buying some parts but he does not take messages through Ebay. Thanks for any leads.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/11583587088...Bk9SR9Dlr5y_Yg

Old 08-15-2023, 01:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Where do you see he doesnt take messages through ebay? There is a "contact seller" link on the right area of the page in your link which is pretty standard for all ebay sellers, I clicked it & am able to send him a message...

Old 08-15-2023, 03:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Fairly sure he lurks on here also…

Old 08-15-2023, 04:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Lance.

Old 08-15-2023, 08:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78w72 View Post
Where do you see he doesnt take messages through ebay? There is a "contact seller" link on the right area of the page in your link which is pretty standard for all ebay sellers, I clicked it & am able to send him a message...
Hi. Thanks for responding. This seller has blocked me personally from asking questions and/or from bidding on his stuff. Apparently I must have offended him many years ago when I dared to ask questions about a Quadrajet he was selling.

No SOUP for me!

Old 08-16-2023, 09:34 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6d7gto View Post
Hi. Thanks for responding. This seller has blocked me personally from asking questions and/or from bidding on his stuff. Apparently I must have offended him many years ago when I dared to ask questions about a Quadrajet he was selling.

No SOUP for me!
That stinks... couple options to deal with that, have someone else send him a question and possibly bid/buy the item you want. Or, if he doesnt know you personally or by name, set up a new ebay account and send him the question and/or buy the item. Also ebay allows purchases as a "guest" where you dont need to link a bank account or paypal, just use a credit card like any other online purchase, might need to set up another user name though or a friend/families account but you pay with your card.

People that block someone for a simple question seems like a gamble buying anything from them, imagine what it would be like if theres a problem?

Old 08-18-2023, 09:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78w72 View Post
That stinks... couple options to deal with that, have someone else send him a question and possibly bid/buy the item you want. Or, if he doesnt know you personally or by name, set up a new ebay account and send him the question and/or buy the item. Also ebay allows purchases as a "guest" where you dont need to link a bank account or paypal, just use a credit card like any other online purchase, might need to set up another user name though or a friend/families account but you pay with your card.

People that block someone for a simple question seems like a gamble buying anything from them, imagine what it would be like if theres a problem?
Thank you for the great suggestions. I will probably have someone else contact him. I used my son in buying a part from him in the past. He has some really nice NOS parts (like the tie rods I posted), but usually over priced in my opinion. That's why it might be advantageous to trade for other NOS parts (also priced too high).

If there is anyone on this forum who knows Lance well enough to be my liaison, I would appreciate it and pay a fee for the help. Just private message me please.

Thanks to everyone who chimed in!