Old 07-16-2005, 06:02 PM

I am cloning a '74 Ventura to a GTO and my bucket seats need to be redone, I don't care about the pattern...will the '73 and'74 NOVA seat covers fit on a '74 Ventura GTO bucket seat? and the back seat as well? I would like to know this before I purchase a set.

Thanks for your input...Mike

Old 07-17-2005, 10:43 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via Yahoo to cwolf

Yes 73-74 nova upholstory kit should work for the buckets and rear seat if it's a coupe nova and ventura are X Bodies

Old 07-20-2005, 06:36 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via Yahoo to cwolf

Mikey,I looked at our host GTO catalog they have 74 GTO seat upholstory check them out the prices are not bad either IMHO

Old 07-21-2005, 06:53 PM

Hey,
Thx for the good information! Cant wait to get this car done. Got most of the parts but the body is not done. I will be sure to send some pics when i am done! Car was origional yellow with tan interior changing it to bucaner red with white interior 4-speed with a stroker 474 in it.I have all the interior except for the seat covers. Just cant wait!!! - anyways thanks for your help its nice to know the 73-74 nova seat covers will fit. -

Old 07-21-2005, 07:48 PM
Senior Chief

Mikey, any chance any of your buckskin interior is still good? I have the same car as you mention and could use some interior trim and stuff!