Old 01-29-2022, 07:06 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default 67 GTO Ram Air Exhaust AC Wiring harness question

I have a 67 convertible WS Ram Air with AC and need to know what engine harness I need to get the stock system working
I have a ralley gauge harness for a 4 speed behind the dash I believe it is non AC harness but don’t know for sure if a ralley gauge with AC harness manual trans is needed
I have the AC control harness with vacuum lines that go through the firewall to the vacuum canisters near the heater core housing but I am not sure what I need for an under hood harness for AC that may come through the fuse block area
Does any of the AC wiring come through the fuse block at the firewall?
Can someone help me with what wiring harness I need under the hood to the compressor and clutch with Ram Air exhaust and Ralley Gauges with manual transmission
What is needed for the wiring to control AC from dash
If someone could advise what is needed and maybe part descriptions that would be great
Thanks for your help
Mark

Old 01-30-2022, 06:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I have a 67 4 speed w RA manifolds and AC..I used Dash Harness... M10255(1967 V8, column shift AT or all MT, w/gauges).... Engine Harness M11495(1967 V8, w/RA/HO w/AC). All other harnesses you need will plug in to these as far as I remember. I finished the car in 2013 so probably bought all my wiring in 2012.

Old 01-30-2022, 09:02 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Thank you Gtospieg
I have the rally gauge manual harness for the dash so it looks like all I need is the engine hO with AC harness from our host M11495 V8 w/RA/HO/ w/AC
It also calls for Harness M30215 AC; Main engine Compartment
Are these both necessary under the hood or am I missing something
Thank you
Mark