Old 01-09-2022, 09:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Congrats. Beautiful wagons! Are the two wagons (one on Facebook and one on Motortrend) the same vehicle? One on FB says built as 350 HO and Motortrend one has a 428?

Old 01-10-2022, 08:24 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytrainer View Post
Congrats. Beautiful wagons! Are the two wagons (one on Facebook and one on Motortrend) the same vehicle? One on FB says built as 350 HO and Motortrend one has a 428?
Yes they are the same and it's a good question. Scott had the 428 in the car temporarily to get the car to the photo shoot for the HPP article.

Regards
Old Joe

Old 02-06-2022, 08:14 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I'm thrilled to say that Scott and I completed the deal on the purchase of his 68 GTO clone wagon yesterday. I can't thank him enough for the car and the tour of his cars, parts and shop. The tour alone was worth the trip into the blizzard zone of St. Louis. Fortunately it had stopped snowing late Thursday, so my sunrise flight on Friday went fine. Now I just need winter to go away so I can bring the car home to Green Bay.

Thanks again Scott.

Old Joe

Last edited by gtobird; 02-06-2022 at 08:21 AM.
Old 02-07-2022, 12:02 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Thanks Joe for coming out in such questionable weather. I'm glad we finally got to meet. I'm happy you liked the car, I'm sure it's going to a good home. I'll see you in a few weeks.