Exhaust TECH Mufflers, Headers and Pipes Issues

Old 04-21-2022, 09:09 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Exhaust flanges 1966 326 engine

I just got a great deal on an exhaust system here on our local marketplace. The only thing is that it didn't come with flanges. I now that I can order them, but I'd like to be able to get some quickly so that I can fire up a motor on a stand. Does anyone know the part number, from Walker or another vendor? It's a 2 1/4" system. I can search on the web more easily, armed with that information.
Alternatively, is there a universal flange that I can get that will work? I see that the universal ones are flat and the Pontiac ones are a stamped steel piece with a shape.

Old 04-21-2022, 11:00 AM

I just purchased two AP/Eastern part # 8796 from Rock Auto, and they are like the original flanges. They have pictures of them of their website. Nice quality

Old 04-21-2022, 12:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

That's great. Thanks so much. I ordered them from Rock Auto.