SOLD Parts The parts in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for reference.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2021, 11:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 1968 ram air II heads

The heads have been gasket matched to r/a IV and the exhaust looks to be polished. The heads are setup for a stock type cam I checked with my spring tester and they have just about 100lbs seat pressure. I got the heads 6-7 years ago on a 68 400 I bought from a guy putting a LS in his 68 GTO. He was a younger guy who worked at a speed shop that had freshened up the engine for him and he spun a bearing. That’s when he decided to go LS and sold the engine. Looks like heads still have stock valves but some brand of aftermarket springs. $3800.00 could deliver to Norwalk if paid for or shipped but that wouldn’t be cheap. Heads are production heads not service D228 and D238.

The Following User Says Thank You to grandam1979 For This Useful Post: