Old 02-04-2021, 01:12 PM

Default 79 trans am

I’m selling off my entire project. 79 ta hard top rust free and super solid. Was originally nocturne blue, now sanded down and in the middle of a paint job. Just put a new black interior in it. New front seats, new back seat upholstery, new headliner including new abs plastic headliner, new package tray, new black dash cap, new horn button etc., and new bandit door panels from year one. Has the console mounted mega shifter. Brand new front fenders plus old rust free ones. Subframe blasted and painted with new poly urethane body mounts. Super nice core support with aluminum radiator mounted with trans cooler and steel braided cooler lines. I sold the engine and tranny I had in it to put my 535 in it but it’s for sale with the car or separate. The car’s rear end is all brand new. 9” with aluminum bolt thru center, 35 spline axles with a light weight spool and 3.25 gears. Brand new cal tracks split mono leafs 1” lowering springs. Stock fuel tank that I sumped with 5/8ths braided steel line to the front with AN provisions for a return and a roll over vent. New Racestar rims. There’s a ton of other things to talk about and would be better to call or text. Donnie 859-360-8421

Car as a roller with rear needing an engine $7500.
Engine we can discuss and price. IAll block, Butler Cnc ported e heads, Butler ported Victor etc. Butler rotator etc. hooker super comp headers. Etc etc