THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 06-07-2021, 11:45 AM

Default Intake runner repair

Would like some opinions on repairing a set of heads. I was given a set of 6X-4 heads today, they were free because someone broke through one of the pushrod holes while porting them. Thankfully they stopped at that point and didn't do them all. What is the best fix for this, have a tube pressed into them? Thanks for your time to respond

Old 06-07-2021, 01:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I see you are in Southwest Ohio. I am as well. PM me if you want and I can get you some thin wall tubes to fix that. Just glue them in and go.

Old 06-07-2021, 02:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I thought same thing but have never done it. I do have nos SD455 tubes for heads for that reason.