Exhaust TECH Mufflers, Headers and Pipes Issues

Old 04-20-2017, 08:24 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Anyone have experience with Patriot Headers?

Need a new set of headers. I know many prefer the Dougs headers but looking at other options. I searched the forums and cannot find anything good or bad about Patriots. I can get them for about $350 for the ceramic coated ones delivered.
Found plenty of threads with all other brands though with everyone talking about Dougs. No patriots....

Somebody has to have had a set of headers other than Dougs that fit without modifying floor pans and modifying the headers.

This is for a 78 Trans Am that is not raced. Just lots of spirited driving.,...

Thank in advance

Old 04-21-2017, 06:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

never heard of or used patriot. but on my 78 4spd ta i use the hedman 28150 & they fit great & have stayed leak free for 9 years with the cheap included fiber gaskets. retorque the bolts every now & then & they should last a long time. the hedmans are priced about the same as the patriots.