Old 04-19-2003, 07:38 PM
Senior Chief

Installed aftermarket in my 65 cat and everything is hooked up and working great but I need to find out what wire I can use to go to the stereo that keeps all my presets without erasing them everytime I turn thr stereo off. any help is appreciated.

Old 04-19-2003, 07:38 PM
Senior Chief

Installed aftermarket in my 65 cat and everything is hooked up and working great but I need to find out what wire I can use to go to the stereo that keeps all my presets without erasing them everytime I turn thr stereo off. any help is appreciated.

Old 04-19-2003, 08:00 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I can,t tell you what terminal to use, but go to the fuse box and take a test lite and find a unused terminal that has power to it with the keys out. Hook the hot constant wire to it{usually yellow} Use a male connector and plug in to that terminal. If you don,t have a "proper" conector go to a store that installs radios and tell the tech your problem he should be able to help you if your parts store can,t

connman

Old 04-19-2003, 08:04 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

dummy me must be tired use the cigarette lite for the constant hot

connman