Old 04-28-2003, 06:18 PM
Senior Chief

This just started last night. I noticed that my left headlights were dim. This morning, no headlights. Tonight, on low, the left was dim, right was normal, but there was a faint glow in the high beams. When on high, the left ones were still dimmer than the right. When I turn on the headlights, the right turn indicator comes on. When I turn on the left signal, the left low beam alternately pulsates. I have already rechecked the switch with and old one that I had and all was well. Everything else on the car is ok. The turn signals are ok without the headlights on. With the headlights on, the left front turn signal is dim. No problem with the rear ones.

HELP!!!!

Old 04-28-2003, 06:18 PM
Senior Chief

This just started last night. I noticed that my left headlights were dim. This morning, no headlights. Tonight, on low, the left was dim, right was normal, but there was a faint glow in the high beams. When on high, the left ones were still dimmer than the right. When I turn on the headlights, the right turn indicator comes on. When I turn on the left signal, the left low beam alternately pulsates. I have already rechecked the switch with and old one that I had and all was well. Everything else on the car is ok. The turn signals are ok without the headlights on. With the headlights on, the left front turn signal is dim. No problem with the rear ones.

HELP!!!!

Old 04-28-2003, 07:33 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

A problem simular to yours in elect section had a loose conection at the dimmer switch. I would clean the ground wire at the headlite then clean the ground at the otherside by the headlite. Also the ground from the area of the voltage regulator and from the frame on the rightside near the battery to the inner fender

connman

Old 05-03-2003, 05:54 PM
Senior Chief

Found the problem...it was the ground wire coming from the left headlight to the core support.