Pontiac - Boost Turbo, supercharged, Nitrous, EFI & other Power Adders discussed here.

Old 07-24-2017, 11:25 PM
Senior Chief

Default Anyone making turbo headers now?

Hey guys it's been quit some time since I've been on here. I've had a wonderful streak of bad luck starting with a divorce and ending with my 455 being junk! So anyways 3 years later lol. And now with a supportive wife, 68 400 block at the engine builders. So with that I've wiped all my old plans out! And am going a totally new direction with the car and my self. The plan is to build a tastful pro touring Turbo build, that will be very responsive and come on smooth for sport driving in my area. So my next few steps are a good pair of heads since I I had to sell my kre high ports and others to pay and settle the divorce. And headers so any good suggestions?

Old 07-25-2017, 08:09 AM

Tribal tubes makes some for turbo applications. Delivery was the issue. Many were burned by his business practices. But, many more got what they wanted. You can contact him via FB.

Old 07-25-2017, 11:43 PM
Senior Chief

Thank you

Old 07-26-2017, 11:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Factory logs or long branch iron would get the job done. Next alternative are block hugger style shorties.