Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 02-13-2018, 04:42 PM
Administrator

Default Pypes, Cold Case and Snappin Turtle Garage/storage space Needed in the midwest

We're expanding our show schedule with a lot of Midwest sites. We're also expanding from Pypes to Cold Case and Snappin Turtle products.

We're looking for a good central location that we can use as a small warehouse to store product and our trailer. We need a minimum 2 car garage size space. We would likely setup some racks which we would provide. Currently the space we need to vacate is in the Indianapolis area which is a very good location but we would consider the Chicago, southern Michigan, central and northern Ohio areas as well.

We would only have to access this area maybe 4-6 times per year. A truck would need to be able to make a pallet delivery to the location.

There would also need to be space for our Pypes trailer which is 48' long and our Dually.

If anyone feels they have a good location, please PM or e-mail me to discuss the costs at chrisc@pypesexhaust.com

Old 02-13-2018, 05:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Sent you an email Chris.

Old 02-16-2018, 12:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Commercial vacancy rates are high in Northern IL , so leases are cheap, around $8/sqft/yr or less. See http://www.loopnet.com/

Old 02-16-2018, 06:26 PM
Administrator

Another option that might work is just being able to park the truck and trailer in a place where a couple times a year we can have a pallet delivered.

Old 02-16-2018, 10:58 PM

I am about 30 miles from Norwalk and have and acre and a half of open space. Garage space is limited right now, but plan to build a pole barn this year or next year. If I can help out let me know.

Brian Hendricks

Old 02-19-2018, 08:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikL36 View Post
I am about 30 miles from Norwalk and have and acre and a half of open space. Garage space is limited right now, but plan to build a pole barn this year or next year. If I can help out let me know.

Brian Hendricks
For this year, I think we have a plan. The guys at Fast Automotive have a little space for us and it's centrally located. When you start putting that barn up, shoot me a PM. The timing might be good for the following year.

btw, 30 miles which way from Norwalk?

Old 02-20-2018, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccass View Post
For this year, I think we have a plan. The guys at Fast Automotive have a little space for us and it's centrally located. When you start putting that barn up, shoot me a PM. The timing might be good for the following year.

btw, 30 miles which way from Norwalk?
Northwest. My zip is 43464. I just joined the forum last week after Jim Zeek sent me a screenshot of your request. I have been racing at Pontiac Nationals since 2003 in my FWD grand prix, but finally grew up and bought Wayne Aamold's 71 Le Mans in September.

Old 02-20-2018, 10:41 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccass View Post
We're expanding our show schedule with a lot of Midwest sites. We're also expanding from Pypes to Cold Case and Snappin Turtle products.

We're looking for a good central location that we can use as a small warehouse to store product and our trailer. We need a minimum 2 car garage size space. We would likely setup some racks which we would provide. Currently the space we need to vacate is in the Indianapolis area which is a very good location but we would consider the Chicago, southern Michigan, central and northern Ohio areas as well.

We would only have to access this area maybe 4-6 times per year. A truck would need to be able to make a pallet delivery to the location.

There would also need to be space for our Pypes trailer which is 48' long and our Dually.

If anyone feels they have a good location, please PM or e-mail me to discuss the costs at chrisc@pypesexhaust.com
Chris,
Have 1200-2400 square feet industreal storage just outside of Detroit. Five minutes from I75 and I94. Paved parking for truck and trailer. I'm a commercial lawn equipment dealer, this is in the rear of my shop. Let me know if interested. John

76 GP LJ 400 4BBL T400
78 Chevy 1/2 Ton Truck
Oh yea I love my wife very much
For some reason it got erased when I put it here last time!!!!!! hmmmmmmmm
Old 02-20-2018, 01:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikL36 View Post
Northwest. My zip is 43464. I just joined the forum last week after Jim Zeek sent me a screenshot of your request. I have been racing at Pontiac Nationals since 2003 in my FWD grand prix, but finally grew up and bought Wayne Aamold's 71 Le Mans in September.
NW of Norwalk is getting toward the Toledo area. In theory that could work.
thanks for reaching out!

Keep in touch.

Chris

Old 02-20-2018, 01:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74gto View Post
Chris,
Have 1200-2400 square feet industreal storage just outside of Detroit. Five minutes from I75 and I94. Paved parking for truck and trailer. I'm a commercial lawn equipment dealer, this is in the rear of my shop. Let me know if interested. John
Thanks John! Michigan is a state we have highly ignored for a while as far as shows go. We did a bunch of the Woodward Dream Cruises and GTO shows from 2005-2010 but we have done very little since then. Your location doesn't match our immediate needs but if we can find a rep in the Detroit area, your place would be fantastic!

Thanks for reaching out!

Chris

Old 02-28-2018, 11:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Give the guys at Tri-Power Automotive a call. (847) 816-3222. They may know of a location. They have a lot of connections in the hobby. Ask for Mike or Mike (seriously).