Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 09-28-2021, 12:59 PM
Senior Chief

The mechanicals/wiring are all done. A local tuner went through the ECU settings and dialed it all in and gave me a quick lesson on the system.

I still need to finalize the suspension set up, put the windows in, and some other minor stuff and the car will be ready to make test hits. Hopefully I will have the car finished by this weekend.

I'm real happy with the ECU so far, the possibilities seem endless. It kicked my ass a little bit setting it up lol, but I've learned a ton in the last 2 weeks.

I plan to go with the Dominator ECU in my red car too, when it's ready to come back out.

If you have Instagram, I'm meangreen.67 on there. I post progress on the car pretty regularly.

www.lancablingsolutions.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Mean Green For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2023, 11:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Green View Post
The mechanicals/wiring are all done. A local tuner went through the ECU settings and dialed it all in and gave me a quick lesson on the system.

I still need to finalize the suspension set up, put the windows in, and some other minor stuff and the car will be ready to make test hits. Hopefully I will have the car finished by this weekend.

I'm real happy with the ECU so far, the possibilities seem endless. It kicked my ass a little bit setting it up lol, but I've learned a ton in the last 2 weeks.

I plan to go with the Dominator ECU in my red car too, when it's ready to come back out.

If you have Instagram, I'm meangreen.67 on there. I post progress on the car pretty regularly.
Does your tuner tune on the dyno? My Terminator X system should be up and running in the next couple weeks and I’m hoping to squeeze out whatever horsepower is left in it.

Spotts Built 484" IA2, Highports, EFI Northwind
Terminator X sequential EFI fabrication and suspension by
https://www.funkhouserracecars.com/
Old 05-30-2023, 11:55 PM
Senior Chief

He didn't actually tune my car, he just made sure the timing and nitrous stuff was right so I didn't grenade the thing. I don't dyno my stuff.

He does tune on a dyno though. His name is Tom VanVugt and tunes out of Izzy Performance in LA. He tunes most of the faster street cars in SoCal.

www.lancablingsolutions.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Mean Green For This Useful Post: