SOLD Parts The parts in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for reference.

Old 05-06-2023, 07:22 PM
Senior Chief

Default 1965 GTO "parchment" bucket seats FOR SALE NICE!

My wife found some really nice aftermarket bucket seats for the 65 GTO and bought them. They have deep sides and back, and she liked them so the factory buckets are up for sale. They are in very good condition, and the only reason why they are for sale is because she wanted the more modern seats, and these are never going back in.
Asking $800 plus actual shipping cost.
70445 zip code, south Louisiana
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230506_180141_Photos.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	612080   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230506_180154_Photos.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	612081   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230506_180201_Photos.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	612082  

Old 05-13-2023, 08:21 PM
Senior Chief

BUMP! REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE
$700
plus actual shipping costs or pickup near New Orleans, Louisiana.
Please, I would appreciate any replies! ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
My 70 Roadrunner and "Mopar" in general is a market I'm more familiar with pricing.
I sold my bench seat for more than $800, and that didn't include shipping either, which was a LOT more than these 2 bucket seats would cost to ship.
We paid over $1,600 for the aftermarket bucket seats that replaced these, and the only reason why we are selling these is because my wife really likes the new seats because she is "vertically challenged" and the new seats put her much closer to the clutch pedal in particular.
Let's get these gone to someone looking for ORIGINAL really nice 65 bucket seats!

Old 05-25-2023, 06:51 PM
Senior Chief

Ok, I'm really surprised that these haven't been scooped up, and no replies on the forum. We are "car people" and these seats aren't doing anything for us, and as stated, they're never going back in our GTO, so if anyone is interested in them, send me a PM, I want to move them along!

Old 05-26-2023, 11:00 AM
Senior Chief

I agree, this seems like a really good deal for a pair of factory buckets with a very presentable set of covers. I think you haven’t had a hit yet because it’s a one year only item (limits the number of people interested); the rear seat isn’t also available (makes matching the front to the rear more difficult); and these are heavy and bulky - very expensive to ship these days especially. GLWS!

The Following User Says Thank You to will slow gto For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2023, 08:34 AM
Senior Chief

Thanks. I appreciate the info.
Still available!

Old 06-24-2023, 07:32 PM

Just saw your post on the front bucket seats for the 65 GTO.
Are they still available?

Thanks for your response.

Gmax

The Following User Says Thank You to Gmax For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2023, 11:42 PM

Would like to purchase the 65 GTO bucket seats that you advertised. Please let me know how to proceed. Thanks for your response.

Last edited by b-man; 07-16-2023 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Removed personal information
Old 06-27-2023, 03:59 PM

Default 65 GTO seats

Quote:
Originally Posted by avman View Post
BUMP! REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE
$700
plus actual shipping costs or pickup near New Orleans, Louisiana.
Please, I would appreciate any replies! ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
My 70 Roadrunner and "Mopar" in general is a market I'm more familiar with pricing.
I sold my bench seat for more than $800, and that didn't include shipping either, which was a LOT more than these 2 bucket seats would cost to ship.
We paid over $1,600 for the aftermarket bucket seats that replaced these, and the only reason why we are selling these is because my wife really likes the new seats because she is "vertically challenged" and the new seats put her much closer to the clutch pedal in particular.
Let's get these gone to someone looking for ORIGINAL really nice 65 bucket seats!
Want to purchase your advertised 65 GTO seats for the $700.00 price.
Please let me know how to proceed.

Last edited by b-man; 07-16-2023 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Removed personal information
Old 06-27-2023, 05:25 PM

Gerald,

Click on his username and then click on send private message. Communication by private message is best and that way you’re not posting so much personal information on the open forums.

Usually it will show up as a notification in his private email, not all members get notifications when you post in their ad thread nor do some visit here very often to check their ad threads.

The Following User Says Thank You to b-man For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2023, 12:03 AM
Senior Chief

Sorry for the late reply.
I have replied to the messages.
Thanks to all who helped!
I should have them sold tomorrow but I will follow-up here!

Old 07-16-2023, 02:03 PM
Senior Chief

Seats are SOLD, and what a pleasure it was talking with Gerald.
MODERATORS: I am going to send at least one of you a message re: Gmax, to moderator b-man first since you replied to this thread. He's having a problem I hope you can help him with.
To the forum: Thank you all. I learned so much from the time I signed up and that's still the case. I'm sorry I haven't been on the forum like I'd like to be, but life (work) has gotten in the way of almost everything, and I haven't had much time for anything else. I hope I have also helped some people with my posts.
Thanks for the for sale forum!

Old 07-16-2023, 02:17 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-man View Post
Gerald,

Click on his username and then click on send private message. Communication by private message is best and that way you’re not posting so much personal information on the open forums.

Usually it will show up as a notification in his private email, not all members get notifications when you post in their ad thread nor do some visit here very often to check their ad threads.
Thanks for this post. Please see the message I sent you.

Old 07-16-2023, 11:10 PM
Senior Chief

Thanks b-man!

The Following User Says Thank You to avman For This Useful Post: