Pontiac - Race The next Level

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2013, 01:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default q16 race

just thought i would share some info. i was excited to have been first alternate for the q16 race. i didnt like that sikgoat broke but was once again excited to be in the race. the only problem i had was the paper for the race said all 16 cars get paid! wrong not if your the alternate. had i known that i would have just stayed in sp and taken my chances there. the sheet i have says absolutely nothing about alternates not being paid for first round losers, that should have been on it or pay up! when i spoke to kauffman i was told thats just the way it is! hard to accept that when you have a sheet that plainly states all 16 cars are paid. i know it may seem trivial but its the point behind it that still bothers me. just wanted to share so everybody else is aware of it before next year. sorry for the rant just bugged by it. danny