Old 10-12-2019, 12:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 70 71 72 Judge Spoiler....a real one..narrow pedestal

US address..paypal only..no other options at this time....complete 24 hrs after confirmations or i move on

SHIPPING IS HIGH...ITS AND OVER SIZED PART.. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT ITS PROB $100 TO 150 TO SHIP THIS...DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU ARE....its 6 ft long..its boxed and ready to go...

USED real GM spoiler its about 27 lbs...and is still in the original GM assy line paint..been stored for 2 decades at least....ive changed my mind and wont use it on my GT37..so it needs to go to someone that wants to use it...i keep hanging on to it..and its just not gonna be used by me.

its has studs that are good..the passenger side pedistal has a chip knocked off (good clear enlarged pic attatch)...its been that way since ive had it..its minor and an easy repair..and the price is discounted for that repair..no cracks i can see etc...the line on the top side is just how the paint is failing..its not cracked...its a real GM assy line spoiler that needs stripped, worked , and painted..its 50 years old..it will need minor work to clean it up..if youre looking for NOS..this isnt it..its used

$450 plus actual shipping...you're looking at the white spoiler..the 00 spoiler is gone..so.... its the white one

I will work with you on shipping..you have an acct? send me a label..i will shop it around for the best price...etc..we can try to get the best deal on shipping I can find..you can shop it..i will send dimensions and weight etc

Narrow pedestal..in case you're asking

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."