Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 02-19-2021, 09:04 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Engine ad. So don't go telling me that I beat somebody up on price.

https://www.facebook.com/10000591060...24116277795388
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210219_042228_001.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	561109  

Old 02-19-2021, 09:09 AM

thats what it looks like when a valve spring breaks but you would not know that because you dont race enough to find out and the springs and retainers came from all pontiac on the tiger heads already set up not my doing thats your problem jim you dont know enough and you are just a internet key board jockey i dont have time for you i have real work to do this is my last post and if someone eles tells me thatyou are bashing me my lawyer will be contacting you

Old 02-19-2021, 10:16 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro128 View Post
thats what it looks like when a valve spring breaks but you would not know that because you dont race enough to find out and the springs and retainers came from all pontiac on the tiger heads already set up not my doing thats your problem jim you dont know enough and you are just a internet key board jockey i dont have time for you i have real work to do this is my last post and if someone eles tells me thatyou are bashing me my lawyer will be contacting you
I was asked to elaborate, so I elaborated.
You said I was only telling one side of the story. You presented your side and I am correcting your side with evidence. Ask your lawyer how evidence works. I've watched My cousin vinny Many times and i can call Ms. Mona Lisa Vito as a witness if you like. ( I love Marissa Tomei)
I'll be finishing the story later. My 1st Amendment right.
Its not bashing if its the truth.
Ok Mr. Pro Stock field filler

Last edited by Jim Zeek; 02-19-2021 at 10:51 AM.
Old 02-19-2021, 03:02 PM

jim i am ok with how i run prostock guess what i would rather do it the way i do then be like you. jalousie is the best form of flattery this is your soap box jim because this is the only place you think you matter. go ahead and have you fun you do not mean anything to me and i dont need to justify my self the real people that know me know ill give them my shirt off of my back to help them im done and you will never see me post on anything you comment on trust me karma will get you in the end peace out

Old 02-21-2021, 07:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

no soapbox jack. just correcting you. all 8 pistons in it were JE pistons. it needed 3 pistons, lifters and cam to be fixed. jealous....i don't think so. anyone has questions can ask me for the story or pictures.
story or pictures.