Interior TECH Upholstery, Carpet, Dash, Headliner...

Old 01-04-2013, 06:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Dash clocks (66? & 68) for sale

Hey all,
Earlier last year I replaced my dash bezel and long story shortened I replaced the clock with a tach.
As it turned out the clock, while it looked right for a 68 (colorwise), apparently was from a 65,66? I was bummed because it looked good and still worked.
This can be used, as is (plastic lens has small cracks near top), in a 68 (better than a blank out pod) but would be better suited for the proper year (still in question but assuming those who are looking will know what year is correct).

The metal housing was modified (hacked?) to fit a 68 dash but the silkscreen, arms and, most importantly, the original movement look/work nicely for those who need an original, working clock.
I recently found out that when using the aftermarket quartz movement the second hand sweeps smoothly around the dial versus the original movement whose second hand sort of stutters or tics (for lack of better words). So I'm thinking this clock would be most valuable to those looking for a good looking authentic original face and movement to replace their non operating one.

Click on this last pic to see video of clock operating. $50 plus shipping.
Dave