Old 08-15-2009, 02:42 PM

Default 1966 tripower center carb with electric choke conversion

If you have blocked the crossover, or have aftermarket heads with no provisions for the exhaust crossover, this will give you a functional choke. The carb is a close clone..totally restored, all rods and levers plated, correct blackened screws, top quality gaskets, upgraded one piece needle and seat, Ethanol resistant accel pump. I will change jets to your needs. Let me know what you have and I can give you a close idea on jetting. Now, the carb has .063 jets.

Carb has a choke cup, like a 65 tripower, with an electric insert. Like the 65 center carb, it has an internal pull-off piston that picks up vacuum signal from the same post as your 66 center carb. You run one wire to the insert..ignition..and it is ready to go. My own creation....I have sold several of these...maybe 6 or 8, and have gotten good feedback.

In fact, if any of you are using one of these carbs with the electric choke, please jump in and let us all know how it is working for you.

Price is 325. Comes with gaskets and guarantee.