Midwest Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Old 05-28-2013, 11:33 PM
Senior Chief

Default Looking for my old Radical Custom Studebaker

Looking for a radical 1956 Studebaker that I had in the 60's , lost all my pictures so can't post, the last time I saw the car it was painted white and the location was 15 mile either Roseville or Frazer Mi , when it was mine it was gold with a blue interior and a 394 Olds engine, here's the question is there any car shows maybe between Roseville and MT Clemens coming up, would love to have it back.
If you see a Radical Studie or know of one shoot me a message
Thanks Gregg

Old 06-26-2013, 03:11 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Wink

I have saw 3-1956 ones at the car show at down town Elizabethton TN. The show is every sat after noon 5-pm-830-pm. One was white, one was blue with white top, Last sat one very nice red with white top, I think these cars are from NC the red one is, First time i have saw it. Thay are not here every sat. I have never looked at one until this year love the inside of them. Good luck on your search do you have a vin#?

Old 06-26-2013, 07:56 AM
Senior Chief

Studebaker was a cool car and fast, the supercharged golden hawks were real fast with great styling, wish I still had some pictures to help the search, here is some of the modifications done, fastback added, rear wheel wells were opened up like a gasser, the door sills were cut down about 3 inches and upholstered, the front fenders were cut down exposing the tire and wings were added to the rear opening dual horizontal head lights and the last it had a 394 Olds engine. With no pictures to help my search I think I will sit down and draw the car and post, maybe that will help. If you ever get a chance to drive one you will be amazed at how fast those 289s are.

Take Care Gregg

Old 06-27-2013, 01:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

The three i have saw this year looks stock to me. Sorry

Old 06-27-2013, 05:57 PM
Senior Chief

No problem they are a great car glad you took notice.

Gregg