Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 01:30 PM

Default paul freeze @ fast automotive

still looking forward to talking to you 1 of these days

Old 10-21-2016, 12:57 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Glad I'm not the only one he blew off. I gave him $1,000 deposit to hold my spot in line a few years ago. Couldn't get ahold of him after that.

Decided I was probably better off anyway.

Old 10-21-2016, 10:00 AM

you are not the only one and neither am i, i have heard from over a half a dozen others that were not or are not happy. we have 2 cars there and 1 has been there 6 1/2 years. this is rediculous and i guess between here, unanswered phone calls, unanswered text messeage and unanswered messages on face book i will try a little longer and then i guess we will let the court system figure it out if we have to.........very unfortunate situation

Old 10-21-2016, 10:18 AM

been there done that too Jerry many times, its 4 1/2 hours away which is not that big of a deal unless you don't know if he is going to be there or not because he doesn't respond. but you are correct there is a road trip in my future and i won't be traveling alone

Old 10-21-2016, 12:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Based on the fact a few weeks ago we agreed you would be picking up the car NEXT Saturday, I guess there will be a road trip in your future. Relentless attacks on me aren't doing any good are they? You tell a great one sided story. Don't include details like I've been sick for over a year, barely able to work at all. Don't tell that I've been working on the car for free. Don't tell I went from 5 full time guys to 1. Don't tell that your brother who was my freind, told me not to rush this car and even brought me another car to paint in the middle of this. Let's leave all that out.

Getmygoat, you are still on my schedule. This is how behind I am. If you want your deposit back, let me know.

My site... needs updated-
www.fastrestorations.com

68 GTO's (RA II, RA I, HO, convert, Pro Street, Racecar, etc.), 2 69 GTO Judges, 70 GTO racecar -10.77 @ 124mph, 68 Tempest survivor, 3 03 Aztecs!
Old 10-21-2016, 01:14 PM

based on fact i believe you told my sister in law that you were delivering it back like you promised my Brother you would. i haven't done relentless attacks on you i am simply trying to find a way to get you to talk to me, it is really very simple. i know you have been sick but i also know you have been traveling around, working other projects and it doesn't make a damn bit of difference if we are paying you to work on it, you are working on it for free or if you are paying us for the privlidge to work on it if nothing is getting done it doesn't matter. when Dick told you not to rush it that was april 2010, when he was diagnosised with terminal cancer in may of 2014 you said his car was priority #1 and here we are 2 1/2 years after that and almost 2 years since he passed away and there it sits and you won't even answer your phone, respond to text messages, facebook messages or on here until today. and then after we get my late Brothers car out of there i still have my car and 500 pieces i still have there to deal with and my health is not good either.

Old 10-21-2016, 02:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I ppnqhave not been traveling around and you know it. I made one trip to pick up cars for a freind. I've not been on a vacation for as long as I can remember. Just ask my wife. Once again, nice one sided story. I have not been working on other people's cars. That's just not true. Don't mention I've buried several close family members and just had a son born in the last couple months. Doctors say avoid stress... then people I consider Freind's attack me constantly. About their toys.

My site... needs updated-
www.fastrestorations.com

68 GTO's (RA II, RA I, HO, convert, Pro Street, Racecar, etc.), 2 69 GTO Judges, 70 GTO racecar -10.77 @ 124mph, 68 Tempest survivor, 3 03 Aztecs!
Old 10-22-2016, 10:45 AM

paul I have considered you a friend but friends do not blow their friends off and especially when they are also a customer, you also tell a one sided story. lets start with when you picked Dick's car up in april of 2010 you gave an estimated time of 2 years and as we all know things happen, it needs more work then originally thought and on and on and nobody complained or bitched about it. Dick was always paid up to date and probably always a little ahead and that car was suppose to be in Dayton oh. for the nationals in 2013 in time for my Brothers 60th birthday and that never came close to happening. so here we are 3 1/2 years after that and 6 1/2 years after you picked it up and it is just time to move forward so I can keep my promise I made to my dying Brother that I would make sure his car got finished and sadly after you made the same promise to me that you owed it to him to get his car done you told his wife a few weeks ago that you no longer want to work on it. how would you feel if the tables were turned and you are not the only person with health issues (I have them too) and have lost Dick, my oldest Brother Russ, my Mom and 6 good friends in the last 22 months so I am sorry for your losses but I have had my own !

Closed Thread