Old 11-05-2015, 01:17 AM
Senior Chief

Smile Possibly parting out RUSTY 1969 Grand Prix factory 4-speed - list inside

We are moving towards a decision about disassembling our REALLY rusty black 1969 Grand Prix with factory 4-speed.

For those who have already made inquiries about specific parts, I will email you directly to confirm that you are still interested at our asking prices.

Remember, this one is so RUSTY that MOST of the body would need to be repaired or replaced, so I’m not listing ANY sheet metal. Email about specific areas and I will double-check.

Here is the list of potentially usable parts along with their asking prices. Prices do NOT include shipping costs.

Please email if you are interested in specific parts or have any questions about this listing. If there is enough demand for the various parts, we will make a decision about parting the GP this weekend.

Firewall and cowl with intact V.I.N., trim tag and title. VIN and trim tag are virgin and still installed with the factory rivets. Basically, we’d be selling the front ¼ of the passenger compartment. No glass, wiring, trim, heater-box or ANYTHING else. $700 on a BIG pallet PLUS truck freight.

Right and left headlight surrounds with lamps, headlamp trim rings, etc. I don’t recall any damage, but will verify. $250 for the pair

Front and rear bumpers, both straight but need re-chroming, no grilles or taillights. $200 for the pair

Cornering lamps with bezels, housings, lenses AND wiring harnesses. $200 for the pair

Steering column with black deluxe wheel, lock cylinder and key. Includes the two door lock cylinders that you can swap out so the keys all match. Also includes the correct turn signal switch for cornering lamps. $200

Factory tinted rear glass in good condition. $150

Original, thick Harrison radiator with tag. Pretty sure it’s a 4-row core. Will verify tag code. $200

Complete disc brake setup. Includes spindles, rotors, brackets, calipers, hoses, hose mounting brackets, power booster, proportioning valve and master cylinder. Fairly certain you would want to replace all the steel brake lines. I think the rotors are the correct two-piece rotors – will verify. $300 for everything

Set of (4) 14x7 Rally II wheels with center caps, and trim rings. Obviously need restoration. I’m pretty sure that all date codes match – will verify. $300

Brake and clutch pedals with mounting bracket. $175

Frame-mounted Z-bar bracket with Z-bar. Tentatively sold.

Dash pad (black) in good shape. $200 plus crating costs and freight.

In-dash tachometer with factory harness. Tentatively sold.

In-dash gauges with speedo. $250

Complete console with 4-speed top plate. Tentatively sold.

Bucket seats and rear seat. Tentatively sold.

Complete 428 engine, carb to pan, fan to flywheel. Tentatively sold.

Complete Muncie with bellhousing, shifter, driveline. Tentatively sold.

Power steering pump with original quick-ratio steering gear and hoses. $300.00

Backdrive linkage – not including any portion that is a part of the shifter linkage. $150

Complete heavy-duty, nodular limited-slip rearend with 3.23 gears, drum to drum. Tentatively sold.

I need to take a better look at the windshield and rear window trim. Will also check the side-window trim and drip rail trim at the same time and list it.

There are probably other parts that are usable, wiring harnesses, brackets, etc. Email a SPECIFIC list of parts you are looking for and I will check the condition and let you know.

If you'd like to be put in line for any item listed as TENTATIVELY SOLD, send me an email with your contact info so I can call you if things unravel.

Prices for larger purchasers will be reduced. REALISTIC offers will be carefully considered.

Thanks all!

Old 11-05-2015, 08:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I gotta say it's a dam shame to take this car apart when they are so rare and in big demand. Somebody save this car please! Don't take it apart.

Old 11-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Post parting rusty 69 GP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram4king View Post
I gotta say it's a dam shame to take this car apart when they are so rare and in big demand. Somebody save this car please! Don't take it apart.
X2

Was this offered as a complete package (car) ?

Ron

OK,so I read the older posts.
I am amazed this "MIGHT" be parted out

Semper Fi
Old 11-05-2015, 10:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default I have interest in

the radiator

please contact me at 2zero6 465 9one65

or

scott68gto@comcast.net

thanks

Old 11-05-2015, 10:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

well..if you want to see it saved...quit asking other people to do it and you do it...everyone jumps on the save it bandwagon and no body steps up...so be my hero...instead of asking others..you do it...

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Old 11-05-2015, 11:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I think my record speaks for itself. I've been saving cars all my life. I can't save them all. Time for you to step up.

Old 11-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

i have 10 rusty turds i'm trying to save.....stuff no one else would tackle...so im trying...and i wasnt speaking directly to you Don...i was just saying it out loud..

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Old 11-10-2015, 01:20 AM
Senior Chief

Cool Bump-a-roni

Thinking about parting this GP makes my head hurt.....ouch.....but I can't keep them all.....

I'm kind of like marxjunk - already got about a dozen ahead of this one that I'll try to save.

Anyway, there are a few more parts that are going to be available if we move in that direction:

Complete black console with 4-speed console plate - $2300. Or just the console plate for $2000.

Clutch countershaft frame bracket, including the countershaft (Z-bar) $400, bracket only $300.

Package deal: complete console with plate, frame bracket and countershaft, clutch and brake pedals with bracket and will include the clutch rod - $2700.

Email me at jellytubbies@gmail.com to get on the parts list.

Thank you.

Old 08-09-2022, 09:21 AM

Console ashtray available?

Old 08-09-2022, 09:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I have a complete 4spd console with plate and ashtray available. 908.208.7778 text if interested

1970 GTO Convertible 455 Ram Air M-21, Atoll/Blue/Black, Hood Tach, 3:31 12-Bolt Posi, A/C, Console

1966 Grand Prix 421 Tripower 4spd, Marina Turquoise/Turquoise, a/c, console, posi, reverb. pa, pb, ps, remote mirror, mats

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic, 6spd Hemi, Detonator Yellow, black stripe, black leather
Old 08-10-2022, 09:17 AM

Thanks