Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 12-09-2022, 09:32 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default My Natural Gas Went Up 42% This Last Month.

My gas bill went from $84.00/ month to $120.00 on budget plan. I got an education on Wednesday. My bill comes from Peoples Natural Gas Co. However we/I had been paying Dominion Gas Co. for years. So I called number to Peoples Gas on my bill. The man answering took time to explain my bill. Dominion went out of business,(huh what!) .They were taken over by IGS ,Interstate Gas Suppliers. I was paying IGS now $10.58 mcf. Peoples is $8.13 mcf. The guy at Peoples said I can call IGS and cancel them and automatically revert to Peoples Gas as they own the lines and meters. So I called IGS. The man there said they have a plan(I got confused a little)that will lower my bill below $8.13. for a period. Then I said why didnt you automatically lower my bill,he said ' we cant willy nilly lower your bill '. I thought you 'willy nilly ' increased it. Talking bs. I said cancel my account. Got auth number. Called Peoples back to double ck.Talked to a woman this time. I will revert back she said. However cost of gas may change with the prices. AND IGS is ' not' regulated by PUC!!?? How can co that went out of business then comes back as non regulated co sounds fishy to me. Hope this story helps others

Old 12-09-2022, 11:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

On the oil front , prices have come down refineries are running at 95 percent we are now at 35 days of oil supply which doesn’t sound like much but we were at 15 days . Diesel is down from
It’s high.

Keystone pipe line is shut down though after a spill in Kansas which they have no idea what happened so far . 14, 000 barrels spilled .

Guess they better transport more by rail instead, thank god they shut down those other pipelines . ��

selling turbos and turbo related parts since 2005!
Old 12-09-2022, 11:54 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Warren Buffets R R.

Old 12-09-2022, 12:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdbob View Post
Warren Buffets R R.

BINGO!

selling turbos and turbo related parts since 2005!
Old 01-04-2023, 11:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: 31May2013 Temporary home to the world's widest (that we know of) tornado. Lord, NO more Please...

Willy nilly is WAY over rated!!!

Shut it off
Shut it off
Buddy, I just shut your Prius down...
Old 01-05-2023, 06:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Got my first bill from Peoples Gas,$80.30(after paying $120.00 last month to IGS) better. Still going through IGS billing cycle.I guess price will fluctuate with commodities. At least PGas is regulated by PUC.