Old 03-08-2002, 01:49 PM

Hi,
I am about to start restoring my 1970 GTO Judge and it looks like I will have to replace both front fenders.
Does anyone know if 1970 Lemans fenders can be used? I obtained a copy of the 1970 Fisher body manual, but it only shows the grand prix, tempest, and gto body in the diagrams.

Thanks, Jim W.

Old 03-08-2002, 01:49 PM

Hi,
I am about to start restoring my 1970 GTO Judge and it looks like I will have to replace both front fenders.
Does anyone know if 1970 Lemans fenders can be used? I obtained a copy of the 1970 Fisher body manual, but it only shows the grand prix, tempest, and gto body in the diagrams.

Thanks, Jim W.

Old 03-08-2002, 06:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

1970 GTO only.

Old 03-08-2002, 08:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Ransom is right, best to save & pay up for some '70 GTO fenders.

Solid straight rusfree '70 LeMans fenders & front lower GTO fenders can be made into '70 GTO fenders, just takes precision cutting, splicing, TIG welding & exceptional metal working skills. I've performed this in a pinch, & it's a b!tch! For the price of the labor & cores, it's easier to buy $550-600 used fenders.