Old 04-30-2023, 04:18 PM

Default Front valance hardware.

Hi!
Just got started aligning the front end, having the endura bumper is going to give me a headache for sure... Anyway.

When i disassembled the valance panel along with the parking lamps i had roughly 5 types of bolts altogether... Some fine, some coarse...

I've searched the restoration guide and both shop manuals for correct ones without any luck.

I was hoping someone in here could shed some light on what bolts might be correct.

/Adam

Old 04-30-2023, 06:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

All of those bolts attached to clip nuts and that's what's going to determine whether it's a fine or coarse thread. Sounds like you might have a mixed bag...With that said, I can't tell you what the original configuration was but I can't imagine that they had a mixture of coarse and fine threads from the factory.

The Following User Says Thank You to Greg Reid For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2023, 11:22 PM
Senior Chief

If you go to AMK and type in “G-7401” they will break down all the fasteners needed and include pics of each piece. G-7391 is the parking lamp hardware.

99% of what I’ve received from them in their Master Kits has been spot on. The valance hardware listed above fit perfectly for me, although I never had original hardware there when I got the car to compare it to.

https://www.amkproducts.com/search-result/?ser=G-7401

https://www.amkproducts.com/search-result/?ser=G-7391

Main master kit directory:

https://www.amkproducts.com/master-k...fastener-kits/

The Following User Says Thank You to Entropy11 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2023, 01:16 PM

Thanks for your replies!
I saw Ames carry correct ones aswell. Usually takes 3-4 weeks to receive a parcel but if thats the only way i guess i'll take it.

Old 05-01-2023, 03:32 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamsk View Post
Thanks for your replies!
I saw Ames carry correct ones aswell. Usually takes 3-4 weeks to receive a parcel but if thats the only way i guess i'll take it.
Jag handlar av Ames så om du vill kan jag hjälpa dig. info@americano.se
Mvh
Håkan

`70 GTO, 370 hp, 3:90, TH400.
The Following User Says Thank You to hakansan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2023, 03:51 PM

Thumbs up

Hi Håkan! Totally forgot about Americano, gonna try keep it in mind next time... Ames have already charged and shipped my order. Thanks for reaching out tho, take care

Old 05-01-2023, 08:49 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamsk View Post
Hi!
Just got started aligning the front end, having the endura bumper is going to give me a headache for sure... Anyway.

When i disassembled the valance panel along with the parking lamps i had roughly 5 types of bolts altogether... Some fine, some coarse...

I've searched the restoration guide and both shop manuals for correct ones without any luck.

I was hoping someone in here could shed some light on what bolts might be correct.

/Adam
I am doing a complete front-end removal for painting and re-assembly. I just bought the Master Body kit from AMES. It has every correct bolt and screw and the speed nuts and washers. The package comes with a description of each piece and location. Each different set of fasteners comes bagged separately with each bag marked by description.
The kit is excellent. It is a little pricey, but I believe that it is worth it.