Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 07-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Starnes Performance Automatics

Hey everyone, thought I'd give a little writeup on my most recent project; installing a new TH350 in my '71 Firebird.

From reports on this website I decided to go through Starnes Performance Automatics, and I could not be happier.

I live up in Washington state, and Starnes is down in Texas but I decided that the hassle of moving a trans several states was worth it.

Paul made the transaction as easy as possible, way above my expectations. On top of that, he was incredible fast. From initial contact to having a custom built transmission in my hands was 2 weeks total.

Paul answered any and all questions I asked and he provided pictures of the trans build from start to finish.

I got the TH350 installed last night and have been driving all day and it is perfect.

I would really urge anyone who needs a transmission built to look at Starnes Performance. Regardless if you're within driving distance or not, Paul has the shipping thing figured out and I have to admit that the crate it arrived on looks like a carpenter put it together.

Overall I'm thrilled with how it all turned out and thought I'd try to help out my friends here on PY by letting them know about a guy who has contributed countless hours to educating people about automatic's on this forum.

http://www.starnesperformance.com/