Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

View Poll Results: Friday Night BBQ Poll
I will be there! 1 50.00%
I will be there with 1-2 guests 0 0%
I will be there with 3 or more guests 0 0%
I will be there and will contribute a food/drink item listed in this topic 1 50.00%
I will be there and will cook for a little bit as per my post in this topic 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2017, 11:45 AM
Administrator

Default Pypes/Max BBQ Friday Night June 16, 2017

Our Open House is coming fast and is only a few weeks away and we want to officially announce that we will again be hosting our Annual PY Forums Friday Night BBQ compliments of Max Performance, Pypes, GTOG8TA.com, Cold Case Radiators, Snappin Turtle Tie Downs and Ames Performance.

Anyone who likes to eat and talk with some good people is invited to join the BBQ. Our BBQ kicks off at our facility headquarters parking lot. We have an all-day cruise in. Gather and talk with fellow members while soaking up some sun. Then around 6:00pm we will do a local cruise around town. We'll end back up at our headquarters and have our PY Forums Reunion.

However, just like most picnic style BBQ's, attendees always surprise us with various contributions. These contributions really bail us out because we never know just how many people will show up. Somehow everyone eats and there's always lots left over! If you want to bring a food or drink item please post what you're planning. If you don't, that's ok too. All you need to bring is your appetite and a chair.

Items we always seem to need for the bbq: ice, bottled water, beer. Anything else is a bonus!

I am also looking for volunteers to take a cooking shift. If I can get some relief pitching, I'll be able to do a much better job of making and distributing some Anti-Freeze, PY Blue and the new Red Rum.

**RAIN OR SHINE**We'll have tents or move the entire thing inside if inclement weather occurs.

We hope to see everyone there.

Also please check in with the poll above so we can get a good head count.