Old 07-23-2021, 11:28 PM

Default Front / Rear Windshield Reveal Molding Clips and Misc.

I’m in the process of replacing my front and rear glass, installing a headliner, etc. on my ‘66 Catalina and have some questions. Searching the forums has not produced and answer this far. My car has been apart before so I suspect the reveal molding clips are a hodgepodge of whatever was available to the last glass installer. I’ve ordered new front and rear clips (apparently they use different clip heights) from AMES which I ASSUME are correct, but would like to know for sure. I’ve included some pics of what I took off the car. I also found what appear to be some type of plastic anti-rattle clips on a few pieces of trim that I have not seen referenced anywhere. Can anyone provide any commentary on these clips?

Front reveal molding clips I removed..

My rear reveal molding clips & AMES replacements.

Stainless trim anti-rattle clips?

Some type of anti-rattle clip or bushing was on the front molding, but only one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk