THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 07-06-2021, 05:19 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Buy a cheap ozone generator. That'll take the smell out for sure. Crazy nice car and parts! Glad to see it getting used and enjoyed!

Old 07-06-2021, 12:21 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT182 View Post
That is a more than awesome find. Especially with all of the parts too. And Baltimore Built too. Can't get any better than that.

Hopefully we'll see you with it down here in Delaware some day at a Cruise Night in Delaware City. Maybe this coming August 22nd for our St. Jude's Benefit.
I’m new here… what’s so special about the cars built in Baltimore? They rolled out of Pontiac, Framingham, Arlington, Fremont and Atlanta with the same engines and badges.

Not that a RA3 69 GTO 4sp vert isn’t about the coolest car of all time but wouldn’t it be a good idea to get the PHS to confirm it’s a Judge so you can insure it appropriately?

Old 07-06-2021, 01:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

[QUOTE=Two_70_Converts;6262223]"It appears to have the factory 4" 351 pump which I didn't have."

Don't get rid of that pump if it's the original. There are places that will rebuild it. I used a company in Portland, Or. That was 15+ years ago, not sure if they're still around or not.

Jeff

Old 07-06-2021, 06:43 PM

[QUOTE=69gtocv;6262484]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Two_70_Converts View Post
"It appears to have the factory 4" 351 pump which I didn't have."

Don't get rid of that pump if it's the original. There are places that will rebuild it. I used a company in Portland, Or. That was 15+ years ago, not sure if they're still around or not.

Jeff
No, I'm not getting rid of it. Rebuilding it will be a consideration. It's date coded so I'd like to try and resuse it.