Old 05-28-2003, 07:31 PM

I am finishing up my 3 year frame off restoraion on a 69 Judge. I am looking for a factory template that may be available on the correct placement of the stripes. I know the factory placed them randomly, but I want to be as correct as possible. Any information would be of great help. Thanks kevin

Old 05-28-2003, 07:31 PM

I am finishing up my 3 year frame off restoraion on a 69 Judge. I am looking for a factory template that may be available on the correct placement of the stripes. I know the factory placed them randomly, but I want to be as correct as possible. Any information would be of great help. Thanks kevin

Old 06-03-2003, 08:53 AM

I have a 1969 assembly manual that shows the location for the stripes. I have taken digital pictures, not sure how well you will be ablo to view them, but if they are not clear enough, send me an email with a fx number that I can send it to and I can do that later in the week.

Blair

Old 06-03-2003, 09:01 AM

I will try again to post the picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	judge.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	154.2 KB
ID:	20706