Old 08-21-2022, 07:02 PM
Senior Chief

Default Susquehanna Valley GTOAA East Coast Show

Yesterday I did the 2 hour drive to the show in Landisville PA and seen a lot of Pontiacs. I was speaking to Eric O from Maryland with a very nice Palomino Copper 70 Judge we talked for a little while and I came back and asked if there was an indoor part of the show. He said no. I told him the last time I was here in 2018 there was an indoor part and they had the Monkeymobile there with cars from Royal with signs from the Royal bobcat stuff. Not sure if Eric is on here but I was talking about the National show in Valley Forge so it was a different show all together. This show was nice and got to see a awesome 58 Bonneville Conv. That car was pretty mint. My Uncle owned one back in the day and him and my dad never stop talking about it. This show was nice and got a good day even though it was hot for me in the sun, it was better than rain. Very nice people as usually car people are, and very nice Pontiacs. Thanks, Marc