Ames Customer Satisfaction Forum Post a 'current' compliment, suggestion or issue with regard to an Ames service or product.

Old 09-18-2022, 05:27 PM

Default Ames orders to Canada

Just would like to send a thank you to the people at Ames. I have ordered alot of parts for my GTO from them this year and still have some yet to order. Everything went great and painless. You should come to Canada and teach companies here about what customer service is all about.
Have one small order arriving tomorrow and other then waiting for back order items I should be good for a while. Thanks again for all the fantastic service you have provided.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackadder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2022, 09:00 AM
Ames Tech Staff member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackadder View Post
Just would like to send a thank you to the people at Ames. I have ordered alot of parts for my GTO from them this year and still have some yet to order. Everything went great and painless. You should come to Canada and teach companies here about what customer service is all about.
Have one small order arriving tomorrow and other then waiting for back order items I should be good for a while. Thanks again for all the fantastic service you have provided.
I'm glad we've been able to meet your expectations and then some. Thank you for the great feedback!

Kyler @ Ames