Old 06-10-2022, 05:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

not sure if its posted on one of the back pages, here is the phs to the one i owned for 20 something years. it was the best one built option wise.

(also i dont know how to make it full page. if someone does please make it happen. thanks)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	71 judge conv 242671P121426 phs my old car.jpg
Views:	559
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	592581  

Old 06-10-2022, 05:58 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle_collector View Post
(also i dont know how to make it full page. if someone does please make it happen. thanks)

Here you go,

Quite the list of options

Old 06-10-2022, 11:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
not sure if its posted on one of the back pages, here is the phs to the one i owned for 20 something years. it was the best one built option wise.

Hey Gary. It was at my house early this week !!

Old 06-12-2022, 09:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

thats cool did you drive it? when i owned it, it was the nicest driving car i ever owned. when they took it apart and repainted everything on it, the only thing to be replaced was the top. it had a knife hole the original owner told me happened when it was pretty new. car has more paperwork than any car i have ever owned. even has a picture the day it was unloaded off the transport truck new and they hadnt even dealer serviced it and didnt have the center caps on it. glad it is being reunited with several of my old cars that it resided with for 20 something years.

Old 06-12-2022, 10:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
thats cool did you drive it? when i owned it, it was the nicest driving car i ever owned. when they took it apart and repainted everything on it, the only thing to be replaced was the top. it had a knife hole the original owner told me happened when it was pretty new. car has more paperwork than any car i have ever owned. even has a picture the day it was unloaded off the transport truck new and they hadnt even dealer serviced it and didnt have the center caps on it. glad it is being reunited with several of my old cars that it resided with for 20 something years.
No I didn’t it was just on the truck passing through but I did get a ride in it with Bob several years ago up in Rochester

The Following User Says Thank You to Tellyshavilli For This Useful Post: